Electronic Technician Job Opening
Odyssey Technical Solutions is a state-of-the-art Repair Facility located in Round Rock, Texas that specializes in RF Generators, AutoMatch Networks, DC Power Supplies, Remote Plasma Systems, and Microwave Generators/Power Supplies. We celebrated our 20-year anniversary in August 2020 and have moved into our new Round Rock Headquarters July 2016.
Ideal candidates: you thrive in a team environment.
- Able to become proficient in repair techniques on electronic assemblies/subassemblies in a shop environment involving Matching Networks, RF Generators and DC Power Supplies
- Demonstrates basic analytical skills
- Basic understanding of Test Measurement and Troubleshooting Techniques
- Demonstrates the ability to use a multi meter, power supply, and oscilloscope
- Becomes proficient in repair techniques on electronic assemblies/subassemblies in a shop environment involving Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s)
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and the ability to develop basic creative solutions.
Job Description: Bring your electronic skill set…. we will train you in the “Odyssey way” (successful for 20 years).
- Performs test and repair of electronic assemblies to the component level; utilizing block diagrams and schematics.
- Develop skills and knowledge with testing and calibration of units.
- Maintains a clean/safe, work environment and follows all published/posted safety standards.
- Repairs high complexity assemblies to component level.
- Provides feedback to leadership regarding product flow and work sequence.
- Documents improved test and/or repair techniques.
Two-year technical degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by Odyssey management. IPC soldering certification desired but not mandatory.
Our employees bring a variety of experiences to our company, which has helped us grow by incorporating their experiences into what we do. Odyssey has historically extended opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
Odyssey also sponsors an in-house fitness center at its headquarters for it's employees' benefit.
NOW HIRING Electronic Technician
Send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.